There are several ways you can play a part in JBAR’s mission to find a home for every pet.
- Monetary donation
- Word of mouth
- Adopt, foster, or sponsor a dog
- Tell a friend
- Volunteer at a clinic
If you want to make a financial donation, you can use this link to make a one time secure donation to JBAR through Paypal.
If you have extra space in your luggage, car or motorhome, please consider bringing some of these items down to Mexico with you:
- Kennels (check garage sales)
- Old Towels
- Old Sheets
- Flea and Tick medication (Frontline Plus is the best)
- Collars and leashes (dollar store)
- Dog / Puppy, Cat / Kitten food
- Sterile Surgical Gloves
- Sutures monocryl 0, 1, 2, 3 (absorbable type, expired is ok)
- Digital Thermometers
- Catheters (IV not catheter type) #20, 22, and 24
- 1″ Needles with Caps
- 1, 3 and 5 cc Syringes (luer lock)
- Packaged Gauze Squares
- Long Neck Syringes (not the screw type)
- Straight Needles size 22
Thank You for your support!